03 December 2008

Exhibitions



Met up with Lee theng this morning to go for the OSEA exhibition. Saw our NYP lecturer Mr Quek while we were on our way there. Next we saw another familiar face from far!!Looks like the younger version of Mr Goh.... As usual outing with li ting will bring continuous laughter thru out the day.... you will know why later.
She msg to Happy friends regards to the 13th Dec meet up. Cody's reply amused her. So she msg cody
'Why? U nv go there for excursion ar? Haha.'
No reply from cody so I msg the exact thing to cody.
Guess what? He was surprised to see me sending him the exact msg tt lt has sent! So he msg both of us
How come both you shu mei and li ting reply e same thing one sia haha it's just very long nv go liao ma haha
The last msg we sent to cody together before he called me up.
Is it?Haha...Cos we're happy friends=)


Timing was so perfect. The train stopped at Marina bay for about 5min and he called up. I was so afraid that the PA system will spoils our plan anytime. I lied that I was working and even challenged him to talk to loh yun to prove I'm at work. When he asked how come I send him 'Why? U nv go there for excursion ar? Haha.' out of sudden..I thought my explanation going to end this prank. He accepted my explanation even when i kept erm..eh...I'm not a prof con woman like cow girl! haha.. I have to say that timing for liting to call cody was perfect. Coz the PA system sound came out to prove liting indeed was inside the train.. haha..
She keep insisting Cody's phone got problem because he received the same msg from two different sender. Oh well. Your good friend LT's idea. =)
The below video will let you know what's going on. Haha We did apologize to him at the end of the video haha...

Happy birthday to me =)

No comments: