03 December 2008

Goodbye November

November ended faster than I expect. So does how the time works.

Had a great day with my 2 nephews and a niece in Jurong Island. Rare chance to have small kids here, so I apply for permit to bring them to visit my workplace. It's actually 3 millions safe man hours celebration cum Family day.

As we need to catch the co. transport, these kids got to wake up early.

See my eldest nephew with his art piece =)



Si ya Javier Jarren's helmet

Javier seems unhappy haha
Tiring day?? Nah... they are conserving their energy for shopping spree later on.. haha

I won the 4th prize for the lucky draw!! 250 dollars metro voucher hee.... The kids are the real winners coz the vouchers are all used up to buy toys ....

See ......

Uno games, some transformer toys.. SO BORING.....

Reunion with my band mates after 2 yrs plus didn't meet up...only smses....
26th Nov supposed to work morning coz OT but gave it to others. Don't wish to ill treat myself with work all the time especially when there's appointment with old friends/buddies. Melvin, Xuefen and me. 3 of us only but brought back alot of fond memories back in those school days when I was in the symphonic band. Melvin shared with us alot of stuffs that xuefen and me don't know haha....As promised, this dinner was on me as I last min fly aeroplane on the 6th nov.
Really glad to have them back in my life coz believe it or not, back in school days I wasn't interested in academic, or put it in a nicer way priority goes to my CCA followed by studies. Most of the memories back in sec school days are with them and the grp of sisters that are with me now.
Simple people, simple dinner,simple happiness.

No comments: