02 October 2007

Updates

1st October. Happy Children Day to all. =)

Yippee tomorrow off. Wednesday pending O.T.... Happy happy happy. Have been thinking alot recently, lesson learnt from the past etc...

I'm more happy now than in the past .... past as in the period april - july 07?
So many things to achieve to accomplish to pay attention to....

Life modules basically....

Took x-ray during August for removal of wisdom tooth. Then September went to polyclinic to get appt because private dental price is too much! 1400SGD after Discount.I can get a good phone, camera... maybe if I save abit it can be my one month allowance. My first time to National Dental Clinic. Conclusion is... to visit the public one which the cost will be cheaper ard 630 ++..

Told my friends about it, the opt will be on this Wednesday 03Oct07. I was thinking
the up and coming Batam trip
the up and coming Secondary Sch Gals meet up for makan..
the OT that I have to cover for my malay colleagues.

If I were to have the opt this Wed, I can't enjoy good food, trips etc... Last but not least, I will look like a piggy with a swollen face haha.. then most likely will lose a few kilos due to not able to chew hard foods.

Hence, I cancelled the operation. You know what, Batam trip also not able to go due to training for risk management. So... you see.. things don't always go the way you wish. I was quite disappointed because it is kind of waste the effort of my senior who email and talk to the manager to allow both gals go for the trip so that no OT or what others activities will stop us from going but in the end.... maybe he is forgetful.

Anyway, I guess it's alright. Although it is for team building purpose, but think back, the group that is going is neither my sec grp nor happy friends. So no point actually although all expenses incurred is on the co.

September is a good month.
Poly gang and Sec grp meet ups. Went back to NYP for a workshop conducted by Mr Goh the Santa. First time to Safra swimming pool etc...

Went to NYNY.. and Bugis for makan.

Quarterly meet up with my sec sch friends on the 29-Sep. First visit to Miss Clarity Cafe. Thanks Pei yu for bringing us there. Hope to meet up real soon for the next makan session. Our Nasi Lemak, Laksa etc etc... Hopefully, the plans for oversea trip will come true although attendance won't be 100%.

May all our dreams come true =) More things to look forward! Cheers everyone..

No comments: