17 September 2008







I am also into Rabbids recently. Especially after the Wii sessions with trio and Mandy's sister. Wii correct pronounciation is Y-I . Why I. something like that. Seems like many of us followed Taiwanese way of pronouncing it as Wee..haha. True enough Y-I sounds cooler than Wee.



I took the opportunity of my off days to explore this game. Single player have to break 12000 pts in order to break the highest record and unlock the new clothing for the characters. lolx...I have the potential to be a gamer too. lolx... Reminds me of what my 1st bro said back in Aug. Lend her to play DS for a day, she break all the highest score record. wee wee..

Playing Wii with the same age group is better. Playing with small kids look stupid coz they are too pro unless you can beat them, they'll look up on you. I told Mandy that the small kids will open their mouth when the Rabbids in the games are drinking... Anticipation I guess. Cute and funny lolx..

Time to plan for the next step. Enough of fooling around....time to step forward to the next stone. Move on....

No comments: